Production Components is pleased to announce we now have an additional offering from Graco – their Hot Melt Products.
Introducing the Therm-O-Flow 20 and the Therm-O-Flow 200
<img class=”size-medium wp-image-88659 alignleft” src=”http://www.production-components.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Thermo-20-300×225.jpg” alt=”Thermo 20″ width=”300″ height=”225″ srcset=”http://www.production-components.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Thermo-20-300×225.jpg 300w, http://www.production-components.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Thermo-20-624×468 Full Article.jpg 624w, http://www.production-components.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Thermo-20.jpg 960w” sizes=”(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px” />Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
The Therm-O-Flow 20
The Therm-O-Flow 20 is an industrial hot melt system that is perfect for applications in low and high flow settings. It offers improved production throughput, better process monitoring and reliable, efficient operation. Perfect for 5 gallon (20 liter) applications in both low and high flow settings
The Therm-O-Flow 200
The Therm-O-Flow 200 offers industry-leading melt rates for greater production capacity, and precision temperature control for better end results.With the highest throughput in the industry, provides accurate temperature control of four, eight or 12 customer defined heat zones
What they do:
Improve process efficiency
- Keep your production running with automatic electric crossover when using tandem units
Improve production capability
- The Therm-O-Flow 200 has the highest throughput capability in the industry when tested and compared to leading competitor using PSA and butyl and is capable of melt rates up to 1.5 lb/min.
- The Therm-O-Flow 20 smaller footprint lets you place unit near the application and is capable of melt rates up to 1.3 lb/min.
Reduce energy costs
- Inactivity shutoff and temperature setback reduces energy costs
Support factory environmental initiatives
- Graco NXT Air Motors operate around 87 decibels while other comparable motors operate up to 103 decibel
Some applications perfect for Hot Melt:
– Adhesive coating for the tape and label industry
– Moisture block coating for the cable industry
– Primary & secondary sealing for glass industry
– Panel lamination for the transportation industry
– Pre-preg components processing
To find out more on the Therm-O-Flow products, including the Therm-O-Flow hand held guns, contact us at email@example.com or call 203 881 3013 or go to http://www.graco.com/us/en/products/product-families/therm-o-flow.html or